Building on the groundbreaking design of the Pinnacle P1, the P2 makes high fidelity more accessible than ever with a phone-friendly low-impedance acoustic design and warm, dynamic sound that retains the hallmark Pinnacle clarity and resolution.
P2 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
- Advanced moving coil transducer with low-impedance voice coil provides superb audio performance across a wide range of audio devices
- Warm sound boasts plenty of deep bass, yet is smooth, detailed, and refined enough to delight seasoned audiophiles
- Detachable high-performance OFC audio cable with MMCX connectors features a built-in microphone and remote for use with phones and tablets
- Unique ergonomic design can be worn two different ways and fits all ears comfortably
- Includes detachable cable with inline microphone and remote, protective carrying case, Comply™ memory foam eartips, 6 sets of silicone eartips, and shirt clip
Hi-Fi on the Go
Building on the technology developed for the Pinnacle P1, the Pinnacle P2 makes high fidelity more accessible than ever, utilizing an advanced moving coil transducer with a new low-impedance voice coil to deliver superb audio performance across a wider range of portable audio devices while retaining the most popular features of the Pinnacle series – user-replaceable MMCX cables and an ergonomic design that can be worn cable-up or cable-down.
Top-tier audio performance has been the primary goal of the Pinnacle range from day one. Tuned for a warmer and smoother sound, the P2 boasts a slight bass bias compared to the P1 yet is smooth, detailed, and refined enough to delight seasoned audiophiles, providing a more dynamic and engaging sound while maintaining the series’ hallmark clarity and resolution*. Handmade 10mm dynamic drivers feature a copper-clad aluminum voice coil to reduce the driver’s moving mass, allowing for faster, more controlled driver movement and raising high frequency performance and resolution.
* The superb sound quality and resolution of high-fidelity headphones are most audible when listening to recordings in CD (or better) quality. To experience the full potential of the Pinnacle range, we recommend avoiding music that has undergone excessive dynamic range compression or been digitally compressed into low-bitrate formats.
Built to Last
The Pinnacle P2 utilizes a detachable, user-replaceable cable with universal MMCX (micro-coaxial) connectors. Our thickest and strongest earphone cable to date, it features a reinforced TPE jacket over oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors and a built-in microphone and remote for use with phones and tablets.
Superior Fit & Comfort
Designed for extended listening sessions, the Pinnacle series features an innovative ergonomic design that can be worn two different ways, going from a conventional cable-down fit to a more secure over-the-ear musician fit with a quick swap of the left and right cable connectors. The P2 makes this design more comfortable than ever with new super-lightweight ABS earpieces for a less bulky feel in the ear.
with Mic & Remote
The cable incorporates a high-quality inline microphone and remote, allowing seamless control of phone calls and music playback with compatible phones and tablets.
The snug in-ear fit blocks outside noise, preventing interruptions and protecting your hearing by allowing lower-volume listening. Comply™ T-Series memory foam eartips are included to further increase noise isolation for a superior audio experience.